This is the song that never ends...: No witty title, yet again.

This is the song that never ends...

Monday, April 16, 2007

No witty title, yet again.

Had a great night at the gym--- my client base keeps getting better and better as the days go. I'm trying to be careful, though, because I'm still working while on mat leave (working well under the provisions, thankyouverymuch), so I can't make too much cash. I think it's working out quite well. With the exception of the odd time that I have to go in without pay for meetings, I'm pretty happy. Tomorrow night's our Anniversary Party and I'll be working the hip-to-waist ratio booth. Yay... I get to measure bellies and bums and scare people into signing up with me.

Nutrition went pretty well today. Jack and I both enjoyed our steel-cut oats this morning. He seemed to really like it, which made figuring out what to feed him this morning pretty easy. He's like his mama, digs the healthy stuff. All in all, we had a pretty nice morning.

I can't believe how tired I am right now. I'm yawning and making a bunch of dumb spelling mistakes. I should just leave them all so you could get the effect.

What else, what else? There must have been more today.... No. I guess not. I did laundry, cleaned up, made the bed, did dishes, fed and entertained the babe.... I suppose that's it. I'll leave you all with that cliffhanger for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter