This is the song that never ends...: Coffee, Tea...

This is the song that never ends...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Coffee, Tea...

I feel like I've been eating a lot today...even though when I look at my food diary, it doesn't show a ton of food. I think that my portions are a bit high/large and it's reflecting in my appetite. Also, I'm going to quit coffee creamer. Well, the regular kind, at least. I'm switching to half/half because of the whole deadly sugar/fat combination in creamers and my body seems to accept dairy fat a lot easier than sugar. Whenever I eat sugar, I get evil and I just feel out of control food-wise. So, I'm officially switching and I'll watch very carefully what it does to my weight and bodyfat %. If anything adverse happens, I'll switch to milk and then if I still have issues, I'll go to black coffee altogether.

On the food front, I made a kick-a$$ meatloaf yesterday with extra-lean beef, whole wheat bread crumbs and several serving's worth of thawed frozen spinach. It turned out AMAZING. I ate a piece for lunch today (and, ultimately, for dinner, too...) and I ate a whole can of green beans with it. I'm a big advocate of fresh vegetables but for some reason, frozen spinach and canned green beans crept into my menu----bad! But oh-so-good.

Tonight will be running on the treadmill---can't wait. I haven't had a good run in a while. I'm looking to do 30-45 minutes. I'll probably run for 30 and walk for 15 after on an incline.

Also, I have to order my certification papers for CanFitPro soon---as in ASAP. I'm certified in the States, but the gym that I work at doesn't recognize my US certification, so, I've gotta take the test through a different organization. No worries, I think it just makes me more marketable. This is another reason why I'm working so hard to transform my body---I want to show my clients my before and after photos and show them that I know EXACTLY what it's like to lose a large amount of weight. Heck, I did it before back in 2000 and maintained that loss until I got preggo with Jack. I can do it again, darnit!!! What's that line from the Million Dollar Man or Bionic Man, or something? "We can rebuild. We have the technology." ??? I'm probably butchering that quote...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter