This is the song that never ends...

This is the song that never ends...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Oh. My. God.

So.

Sore.

Can't.

Type.

Worked chest, shoulders, tris last night and I really pushed it. So, when the kid got up at 2:19am because he wanted to TALK DIRECTLY INTO THE MONITOR I was in for a surprise when I got out of bed. It felt like both my arms didn't work...

I have a full day today of being out and about with le bebe. This includes hoisting the stroller in and out, too---don't know how this is going to work.

Next time you want to add some sugar to your morning cup o' joe, read this.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM , Blogger Marijayde said...

    Hey girl,
    Hope you are feeling better! How are all the stats coming? You seem to be right on track - can you send some of that vibe my way???

    Jo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter