This is the song that never ends...: Sniff sniff snort

This is the song that never ends...

Monday, April 09, 2007

Sniff sniff snort

Me 'n the babe have a cold. Poor thing. He just learned to babble 'dadadadadadadada' in the cutest voice and now he and I both are sniffling and hacking up lungs left and right.

I'm debating whether to keep my blog up or not. On one hand, it's nice to have a place for family and friends to see what's going on... on the other hand, I'm struggling with whether to keep my personal information plastered on the walls of the internet. Granted, if the internet were a school, then these walls would probably be on the inside of the janitor's closet near the orange puke-absorber-stuff.

Hmmmm.... what else? Ahhh... I passed my personal trainer certification for CanFitPro. Thank heaven seven eleven, letmetellyou. I read about a month ago about a dude posting that 'any monkey could pass that exam'. Well, I'd like to find him and swing a pink dumbbell across the bridge of his nose. It was pretty tough... but then again, it could be that I haven't take a test in a while. I was probably the oldest chick in there, too---which was kind of funny, actually. The nice thing is that now I know the difference between my brachialis and my brachioradialis. Whew, glad I studied for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter