This is the song that never ends...: Big Head Todd

This is the song that never ends...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Big Head Todd



So far, so good. The more I read the BFFM book, the more excited and pumped I get about eating healthy and exercising. I'm particularly excited about not doing the BFL weight workouts for a while as they can get a bit tedious... I'm a much bigger fan of the straightforward approach: 8-12 reps for 2-3 sets with a fair bit of difficulty. That's how I train the majority of my clients and they generally see some pretty awesome results.

Food is clean for today:
1-oatmeal, walnuts, milk
2-cottage cheese, grapes
3-protein shake
4-chicken, br rice, peas
5-protein shake

Looks boring, but I'm a creature of habit and repetition when it comes to food. And I'm also going to be allowing 1-2 planned cheat meals per week. I haven't decided what or when just yet... For some reason, I see pizza in my future.....

Tonight's workout will be cardio with a full-body weight routine (chest, shoulders, back, tris, bis, quads, hams, calves and abs, oh my).

Today, I have to take Wacko Jacko to the hospital today for some testing. At his last pedi visit (last week), the doc said that his head was measuring a bit ginormous, so she wants us to go get a brain ultrasound today. I'm sure he's gonna love that. Deep down, I don't think there's a problem. Hub's got a sizeable melon and so do I.....we're just a very smart family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter