This is the song that never ends...: Fiery Irons

This is the song that never ends...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Fiery Irons

So, here we are. I finally bit the bullet and I'm back to work. I was petrified about going back looking the way I do. I mean, c'mon. I'm a personal trainer. It takes a lot of pride-swallowing to go back to that kind of job with a solid forty pounds of padding on your ass. Luckily, I seem to have been missed and I've received about as warm a welcome as anyone could possibly dream.

Other things that have kept me from this lovely refuge is THIS. I'm completely addicted.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM , Blogger Faithful Soles said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 5:57 PM , Blogger Faithful Soles said...

    Sorry about the last post... I had copied a comment I made to another blog that kept crashing and accidentally pasted it to yours. Anyway, here is the comment I wanted to make:

    I look at it this way, you will be an amazing inspiration to those who already admire, like and respect you as they watch you transform yourself. You will be able to provide a great example to them of what the results will look like when you apply hard work and dedication.

    If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable Running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it. Thanks and keep up the great training (and Idol posts).
    If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable Running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it. Thanks and keep up the great training (and Idol posts).

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter