This is the song that never ends...: Back in the saddle.

This is the song that never ends...

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Back in the saddle.

John wants another baby. Soon.

I asked him if the crack he was smoking was laced with something.

Let me just shake off that thought and move on to the next...

I've got some exciting things in the pipeline right now. A couple of those things, I can't reveal just yet (gawd, no---no babies in mah belly), but one fun thing is that my HateMail line is going to be in Royal Oak, Michigan on May 19th at the Main Art Theatre. I'm pretty excited about that. Especially since John's coming along, too. He's been a huge supporter of this venture and many of the really nasty quips are actually his doing. I swear, he's a bitter, gay man deep inside.

On another front... I've got another workout program starting tomorrow. It's going to be calorie-based and will last for 6 weeks. I want to test the calories-in/out theory along with moderate-internsity cardio and full-body weights 3 times a week. As usual, I'll be downing my gallon of water every day---and dutifully stocking my bathroom with entertaining magazines. I'm working on getting one of my favorite clients to sign up with me so that we can do it together... it'll be nice to finally get smaller with my clients as opposed to last year, when everyone was getting ripped and I was growing to monumental proportions.

I think that's it for today. I've got to work on a scrapbook for one of John's coworkers. The sweetheart handed it over to me months ago and I've only altered the cover and did one page. I swear, this Etsy thing is nutty and cult-ish at times for me. I must step away from the laptop. Must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter