This is the song that never ends...: Rethoughts

This is the song that never ends...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Rethoughts

I'm starting to rethink this whole induction thing. Jack's original due date (according to LMP) should be about August 27th, although after three ultrasounds, it was deemed that he was actually due on the 18th. Soooooo..... if I stick with my gut, he should really be making his appearance this coming weekend-ish or the following week naturally. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, yet. I'm DYING to meet him, but at the same time, I don't want to rush something I maybe shouldn't.

In other news, I made a shelf unit for the kitchen island that John and I are making. I was having a tough time getting down on my hands and knees in the garage/workshop to swing the hammer or use the drill, but I got it done and it looks AWESOME. Some reno kitchen pics are sure to be posted by this weekend..... unless I have my hands full with the kiddo. One can wish, right?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM , Blogger Marijayde said...

    Well, all I can tell you, is that both of my kiddos were induced. I think at this point in your pregnancy it won't hurt him if you help him out a little :> It is really up to you, sounds like he is right comfy in there though!!

    One last thought to ponder...the longer he is in there, the bigger he is gonna be :> LOL, they don't stop growing because you may or may not be past your due date!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter