This is the song that never ends...: Postcards from the womb. 40 weeks, 2 days.

This is the song that never ends...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Postcards from the womb. 40 weeks, 2 days.

"I've decided I REALLY like it in here! My mom feeds me all the ice cream and brownies I want! Isn't that awesome??? I heard her tell my dad that she was going to start eating healthier after I came out so I think I should stick around a little bit longer. Oh, I think I might have messed everthing up yesterday, though. I was playing around and I might have kicked out that plug thing. I've been trying to plug it back up, but it's not working. So, I might have to come out this week or next if I can't get this darn thing fixed. Any ideas on how to fill a hole? "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter