This is the song that never ends...: A woman's work is never done.

This is the song that never ends...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A woman's work is never done.

Almost finished with Jack's room with the exception of a really crappy paint job that I did on the closet (apparently, you need to primer wood before you paint it---BAH!).

Here's a broad view of the room itself:

And since I have an abnormal fascination with the ceiling fan, here's another one:

My made-up changing area. Bought the change pad from Ikea and covered it with a pillowcase. That way, I can just switch around the pillowcase and toss it in the washer. I'll probably switch to plain, white pillowcases for the ease in bleaching:


Close-up of his ADORABLE bedding (shower gift):

Gotta love the sheer curtains from Ikea. I slaved over our bedroom curtains-picking out the right fabric for way too much money, sewing, ironing, swearing, sewing again, swearing some more. Then, you walk into Ikea and there are pre-sewn curtains for $6.99/pr. I tell ya, there are just some things I'd rather buy...

Another homemade frame mat with a picture frame I painted yesterday:


My collage of Target frames:


The chair that I would like replaced with a rocking recliner, but I'll suffer for now...




1 Comments:

  • At 6:50 AM , Blogger Marijayde said...

    nice room, nice changing table, VERY nice frames...

    You are so freakin ready for this baby!!

    PS - love the flower arrangements for the shower, you are very creative!
    However, why were you doing anything but showing up for your shower?? Are you like me, where you feel it necessary to be creative no matter what?!?! LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter