This is the song that never ends...: 38 Weeks

This is the song that never ends...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

38 Weeks

Hmmmm..... every post has been pregnancy-related. Sorry about that---I'll get more fitness-minded soon. I promise (fingers crossed behind my back because you know the next phase is going to be all about the monster.)

Here's some sexy photos for you to print out and give to the men (or women) in your life as a present. Maybe have them framed and gift-wrapped.


My skin has been looking like that for quite a while now---stretched tight as a drum and looking as though ten thousand stretch marks are going to strike at any time---but they don't. I only have a few on either side of my bizarro belly button and those aren't really that menacing. I think it might have something to do with the vitamins and flaxseed that I take (not to mention the fact that I've already been this weight before-sans baby-and already stretched my skin out). I never took the prenatal-bad mommy-I just kept with my supplemental regimen of flaxseed, a B100 complex, a multi, and the occassional calc/mag. I've never had a problem with energy until now. However, the more I think about my dipping energy levels, the more I think it has something to do with the fact that all of the MAJOR renovations around the house are done and I can finally relax and take all those freakin' naps that every, single goddamned newsletter keeps telling me to take.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So close so very close......soon there will be another wiblet.....how did the shower go???sorry to have missed it......let us know...who am I kidding...you will proudly......can't wait. antejay

     
  • At 8:29 AM , Blogger Marijayde said...

    Oh honey, I am hurting for you - so been there done that...

    Let's get that baby outta there already!

    Fingers crossed ;>

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter