This is the song that never ends...: 40 Weeks

This is the song that never ends...

Friday, August 18, 2006

40 Weeks

No picture. Just imagine the same thing from the last post....just with more crabbiness. Nah, in all seriousness, I'm in a CRAZY good mood today. Super-energetic and just generally happy.

Doc appt today with a complimentary internal exam. Ummmm...yay?

When I woke up J this morning, he rolled over and with eyes closed and said, "I had a dream you had the baby, but it was twin boys. I was thrilled. The first one was big and strapping and healthy. The second one was tiny and he was my favorite."

I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. Nice way to wake up.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    waiting waiting wondering every minute...is she in labor.....is he here yet???????loveya and good luck antejay

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter