This is the song that never ends...: Not yet.

This is the song that never ends...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Not yet.

I can't even count how many people called yesterday asking if I had the baby and every answer was, "No, not yet." I'm starting to despise the phone and if my mom asks one more time how Jackson is, I'm going to lose it completely. I don't know how he is. I'm assuming fine. Right now he's just like really weird gas.

One of my clients thought that yesterday would be my day. My mother-in-law thinks that today is the day (it's her birthday) I think the day will be Friday when they start my pitocin drip.

Not too too much to say today. The kitchen island is just about finished. John did the routering on the last piece and mistakenly left the router bit too long and it made a NASTY drag along the outside edge of the countertop.... not good. You could compare it to spending all day and night washing your car only to take the last swipe with the cloth and realize that there was a piece of glass or rock in it and leave a horrible mark. Hmmmm, that's a terrible analogy. I'll think of something better later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter