This is the song that never ends...: I feel pretty, oh-so-pretty...

This is the song that never ends...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I feel pretty, oh-so-pretty...

Thirty-eight weeks pregnant and.....

I'm still pregnant.
I'm getting crabby.
I feel like a moose.
The bed shakes when I try to turn over in the middle of the night.
My husband snores like a wildebeest and this has driven me to the couch most nights.
I have spider veins (on my left leg only thank-you-very-much).
I have five stretch marks on my lower belly that I can't see without the aid of a mirror.
I can't shave my left leg without attempting to use my left hand.
I have cellulite just above my knees.
Drying my legs off after a shower is challenging.
When I drop something on the floor, I leave it there.
I can't reach across the kitchen counter because I have too much stomach.
I take naps (--shudder--).
I am not making any attempt to thwart cravings-I eat whatever the hell I want.
Walking up the stairs from the basement causes me to wheeze.

Now where did I put my Lindt chocolate balls?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM , Blogger Marijayde said...

    I totally feel ya! The last few weeks SUCK! All the glory that is being prego is shot to hell by all the crap that is the reality of being prego!

    I had to take 3 showers a day due to having NO bladder control whatsoever! SOOOOOO very sexy..

    Hang in there, you are almost done, and I promise you when you look at that tiny face it will all be worth it :>

     
  • At 5:33 PM , Blogger Lee said...

    Man, I hope so. I just keep threatening him that he better be cute. Luckily, I have bladder control---somewhat. The only problem is that whenever I have to 'go', my whole abdomen siezes up and I have to walk to the bathroom in a semi-squat (great for the quads) of concrete-belly pain. Ahhh, I never knew pregnancy had such joys.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter