This is the song that never ends...: I'm lovin' it.

This is the song that never ends...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'm lovin' it.

So, Maggie Wang's got a fancy, schmancy site up now for all you chickadees in the fitness racket. I'm signed up and gearing up for the Lean, Mean, Halloween Challenge. I've set up my goals and am very much looking forward to the added motivation.

Phitness-wise, today was pretty uneventful. My legs are still ridiculously sore---causing me to walk like I've been sliding down firehouse poles all afternoon. I did a halfhearted upper body workout after work with the mister, but we were both kinda pooped and hungry.

Watched The Biggest Loser.... we all knew Nick was gonna be sent packing.

Hmmm, that's all for tonight. I'm getting up tomorrow morning to try and get a run in, anything, even if it means just walking for an hour---only 40 more days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter