This is the song that never ends...: Korea pics trickle in...

This is the song that never ends...

Monday, September 26, 2005

Korea pics trickle in...

I'm slowly digging through some of the pictures from my recent visit to South Korea. I'll have to dig through my journal and blog some of the 'special' experiences. I think it must be like childbirth..... you have to forget the pain before you're ready to relive it.

Here I am with ice cream all over my shirt. It was about 95-100 degrees when we went to visit this palace, so we stopped off for some ice cream. Things to remember: chocolate ice cream, me, and a white shirt do not mix well.
Here's Mr. Phitlee working his way up some crazy-ass steps near the top of Mt. Seorak 2 (not really it's name... just the name I gave it---it's near Mt. Seorak):

Here's the HaHaHoHoSHOW in Itaewon. Mr. Phitlee actually thought it was a comedy club....hahahoho...

And here are tiny puppies for sale in Dongdaemun. It took every ouce of self-control to refrain from grabbing them all and rescuing them from the subway vendor.

And yours-truly again at the base of the cave we we toured. Can't remember the name to save my life, but I remember the climb being quite difficult, to put it lightly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter