This is the song that never ends...: Gluttons for punishment.

This is the song that never ends...

Friday, July 08, 2005

Gluttons for punishment.

Well, I got the job (insert exclamation point here). I have no idea how this happened. I didn't do a SINGLE thing to cater or bend and here I am. With a new job. I can't believe it. I'm actually going to be working about half an hour from home. It's like a dream....

I gave my notice today and JG said the greatest thing to me: "I'm really going to miss you around here. I like the way I am around you." (You complete me? hahahahaha) Seriously, he said everything except the brackets. I was floored. That is probably one of the nicest things ANYONE has ever said to/about me. I hope he knows how much I've enjoyed working with him.

Tomorrow's my biggest hurdle; the company picnic and telling Someone that I'm quitting. She's gonna shit her ill-fitting pants. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter