This is the song that never ends...: Pull my strings.

This is the song that never ends...

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Pull my strings.

Sometimes (today) I feel like a puppet. I drive a ridiculously long way to work (crossing a national border along the way, mind you) and an equal distance back home in the evening. I work ridiculously long hours and I feel as if I have nothing to show for it. Sure, I've learned a heck of a lot in the past year when it comes to blue-collar HR shit, but I have nothing to show for it. I don't feel as if I'm making the world a better place in any way. I don't feel as if my marriage has benefited from it. I don't feel as if my family and friends would think I'm a better person. If anything, I've become more of a jaded ass. I honestly try to forget and push past all of the shitshitshit that goes on daily at work. I don't remember anyone's birthday because I always feel too busy. I'm always rushed and I think I'm getting an ulcer. My ass feels as though it's spreading each second I sit in the car. I just feel like a fucking puppet.

Like some dog chained to a tree - life will seem great one moment because the sun is out and it's a beautiful day. Then BAM! It's starts pouring rain and everyone's in the house leaving me out in the rain soaking wet---calling it a learning experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter