This is the song that never ends...: I go to work.

This is the song that never ends...

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I go to work.

Sometimes I hate my job and sometimes I love my job (I'm in HR, by the way). Here's an example of one:

Annoying male employee that stands way too close to me: Can you give a message to someone for me?

Me (unsure of when my job title became receptionist): You want me to give someone a message for you?

Employee: Yeah. Someone did something nasty in the bathroom and didn't flush the toilet.

Me (surprised that I'm now the janitor): Okay.... did you flush the toilet?

Employee: No.

Me: What exactly is it that you want me to do?

Employee (very irritated): I don't know.

After some thought, I decided to create a committee called TEAM FLUSH. We'll conduct weekly workshops in the mensroom on how to flush the toilet properly. I'm also thinking that maybe we can discuss technique at the urinal as well as the most effective way to empty your bowels discreetly.

Honestly! What the hell does this guy want me to do?

More fun scripts later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter