This is the song that never ends...: Confessions of a sugar junkie.

This is the song that never ends...

Friday, July 01, 2005

Confessions of a sugar junkie.

It's time I let everyone know. I'm a sugar junkie. I've been a sugar junkie as long as I can remember. I've sought therapy (for once, I'm actually not kidding...). I was told that my sugar addiction is similar to alcohol addiction (to which I scoffed and promptly quit therapy. I'm a real tried and true sugarholic. Abstinence is key for me.

I've been following a low-carbohydrate, non-processed foods diet since June 13th and haven't even touched an ounce of sugar. I've been feeling amazing and I would swear that I've lost some poundage. I've honestly been feeling like a million bucks. Then.... leave it to some poor planning and a shitty schedule at work and now I've eaten a muffin and two and a half donuts. Grrrrr, baby. Gotta get back on the train quickly before it pulls out of the station! Why do we do this to ourselves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter