This is the song that never ends...: Hi *twitch*. My name's *twitch* Carol.

This is the song that never ends...

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hi *twitch*. My name's *twitch* Carol.

I have a killer twitch happening in my left eye. It's been twitching for about 2 days now and today it's especially bad. I did some Google-ing and read that it could be due to lack of electrolytes in the body, dehydration, brain tumors that will kill you in hours.......

So, I made myself a Dr. Oetker's pizza (salt) and downed a glass of water. I'm still twitching. Hope I don't die.

I ran about 3.5 this morning. Stupid me got up too late and had two cups of coffee before the run. Took the trail and the sun was just pummeling me. Running out was so-so, but the slight breeze on my face made it not so bad. Coming back was a different story. I actually did a sad, little walk/job combo for the last 10-15 minutes. Blech.

Got me a pedicure today. Drove 35 minutes to get to J's friend's salon. The girl doing the pedi wasn't as bubbly as I'd hoped. She kept trying to give me stuff to shut me up. "There are magazines right next to your chair." "Did I mention there are magazines next to you?" "Would you like to look at the samples of nail colors." "Really, feel free to read a magazine."

So I gave in and perused Canadian House and Home and enjoyed the anti-socialite's services .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter