This is the song that never ends...: You hair not look so good.

This is the song that never ends...

Saturday, June 25, 2005

You hair not look so good.

After a short run, I came home to see my mother-in-law watering the garden. I invited her in for breakfast and proceeded to cook up a delish spinach and white-cheddar omelette to which she replied, "You new haircut not look so good. You have to know what look good with you face. Issa like bump on you head.... I don't know..." Thanks, Umma. From what I understand, you gotta have thick skin when it comes to the old-school Korean generation. Wow, can't wait for our vacation to Seoul in 3 weeks...

The run sucked ass. The fishflies came in last night and running is like an episode of Fear Factor for me. Even with headphones on, I can hear the snap, crackle and pop of little fishfly bodies underfoot. Even now, I'm still convulsing at the thought. I think I'm going to switch my morning runs to the gym for the next week or so until these little buggers get outta dodge. Man, they're nasty... let me see if I can get a picture.... eh, maybe later. I suck at inserting pics.

Only 3 more weeks 'til vacation.

Man, I got the heebies right now just looking at them out the window. They're like 3 inches long with big wings and dumb as a rock. I think they just cling to something and die there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter