This is the song that never ends...: Holy Mary, mother of...

This is the song that never ends...

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Holy Mary, mother of...

Note of supplements that I'm taking:

One-A-Day Weight Smart - I think it's kind of gimmicky, but I know a few people who've commented on how it helped with their programs. J and I both thought we could give it a shot.

Magnesium/Calcium/Zinc - It's a mixed vitamin that's supposed to help with sleep. I've been taking it for a little while (inconsistently) and haven't really noticed anything spectacular.

B-Complex - This is my stinky vitamin. Turns my pee bright yellow/green and creates a really strong smell. Seems to go through my system fairly quickly. It's a reputable name, but I'm not sure of the real quality. Never did a water test on it.

CLA - Another gimmicky one, but I got it on a great deal at Target. Apparently they're normally about $15 a bottle, I found them for $3.24! I rock! I've been hearing a lot lately that they're good for weight-loss/lean muscle maintenance.

"She retains water and evil" ~Cosmo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter