This is the song that never ends...: Mama's Day

This is the song that never ends...

Friday, May 11, 2007

Mama's Day

So.... it's gonna be my first 'real' Mother's Day this Sunday. I don't know how to feel about that. On one hand, I want a huge to-do.... breakfast in bed, massage, chauffering around town, y'know, typical Mother's Day fare. On the other hand, the kid's only 8.5 months old and I don't think he's quite mastered the stove or the toaster.


I'm not sure if John has plans or not. A couple weeks ago he asked me if I wanted anything and in a moment of weakness I stupidly replied, "Oh, just more time with you would be awesome."

{banging head on my desk}

I don't think he took me seriously because it looks like he wants to spend the day at HIS mom's working in her garden.



Good times.



So, in preparation for receiving nothing, I bought myself this:



It's from Etsy and the designer is SandySimone. It came all packaged in a nice, little wax-stamped box. I'll wear it proudly on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter