This is the song that never ends...: I can't think of a witty title.

This is the song that never ends...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I can't think of a witty title.

It's 8:00a and I'm sitting in my office with the door closed making sales calls (have I mentioned how much I despise my job?). I hear Head-Honcho walk in and say to another employee in the hallway, "Is Carol here? The alarm's turned off and the lights are on."

This wouldn't be a big deal if my car weren't parked DIRECTLY in front of the building (yeah, I'm taking up prime customer parking-what's it to ya? I'm pregnant, I'm big, get used to it---[We're here, We're queer, Get used to it]). She had to walk past it to get in the door---AND---she changed my start time to 7:00a.

So, let's recap:

Carol starts at 7:00a
Her car is parked directly in front of the building
The lights are on
The alarm is turned off

Where's Carol?

Maybe she should start watching more Law & Order SVU to sharpen her investigative skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter