This is the song that never ends...: Butterbean

This is the song that never ends...

Monday, March 27, 2006

Butterbean


So this is what the kid looked like when I was about 7 weeks along. Reminds me of a bean of some kind---maybe kidney. Now that I'm in my 19th week---this little bean is kicking the crap outta me! It started on Thursday and seems to be pretty regular now. I was listening to a Jackson 5 song on my way to the gym on Saturday and the little guy went nuts---I think it's a sign that if it's a he, he likes the name Jackson...

We'll have a new sonogram pic in 11 days and we'll know the SEX!!!

I had a couple clients renew with me on Saturday- always makes me happy. There's just something awesome about people trusting you with their health and wellness and willing to put their money where your mouth is. I'm excited about creating some really fun programs for both of them.

Hmmm.... nothing else really today. I'm at work and the countdown has begun.... just over three months until I'm DONE WORKING. I cannot even begin to describe how much I need that time off. And I've also got just over a month until my semester is finished-that's another 2 bricks off my shoulders right now. I'm getting pretty overworked and I'm starting to wonder how long I should continue with the personal training. I think I may only do another 2 months and then say adios. I'd like to be able to go home after job #1 and just be home----maybe that's the nesting instinct?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter