This is the song that never ends...: Consistency isn't one of my finer qualities

This is the song that never ends...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Consistency isn't one of my finer qualities

I always say that I'm going to start posting more, but never do. So, I'm going to try some reverse psychology on myself and say that I'm NEVER going to post again. Maybe I'll start posting every hour on the hour. (?---Don't ask what really goes on in my brain.)

Big shout-out to my Iron Mountain Girl for telling peeps about my little space on the internet. It's nice to feel like I can somehow be linked up with some of the people who made life there bearable....

So, life is going very good lately. It's getting hard to tie my shoes and put my socks on. I was complaining to J-Love on Saturday that I can't even clip my own toenails without contorting into bizarre positions---so the little stinker offered to give me a pedicure. ? Who am I to decline a $30 savings? So, I hauled out the pedi tools, grabbed a selection of polish and laid it all out for him. He was so funny..... he very carefully, and gently clipped, trimmed and filed each little piggy and then all hell broke loose. He chose a polish color---a nice, milky/creamy/pink and proceeded to do the most bizarre paint job on my toes. It was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen. As we girls know, in order to paint a nail, you need to give one, good, solid swipe down the center and then two or three down the sides. Homeboy was swiping left and right, front and back. I'm now stuck wearing closed toe shoes for the next couple weeks (he offered to do them every two weeks for me and promised to get better..... yes, he really can be that wonderful-despite all the mean things I say about him...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter