This is the song that never ends...: Six degrees left of center.

This is the song that never ends...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Six degrees left of center.

I'm off today. Feeling a little light-headed and generally blech. I have two clients tonight to train and then I'm heading home to clean up a bit. My office at home is a pigpen. If all goes well, I'll snap some digital pics when I get home-as a 'before' and then I'll do my sprucing and take another picture. Maybe someone can give me some decorating ideas?

Nothing else really going on-life is happy and uneventful these days. I'm sleepy today despite the seven and a half hours of sleep I got last night. I have mounds of homework that's overdue and I'd be lying if I said I haven't been seriously considering just bailing on these two courses. I've got about a month left and I've invested the cash in the books and courses themselves. I'm just not motivated and jaded by my lack of determination to finish. Even if I just scrape by, it's still a win, right? Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter