This is the song that never ends...: L-O L-O L-O L-O-V-E

This is the song that never ends...

Friday, March 24, 2006

L-O L-O L-O L-O-V-E

Every time I hear Ashley Simpson's LOVE song, I think about the comedian who said she sounded like a drunken Brit saying 'hello'. Makes me chuckle a bit on the inside...sometimes the outside.

Big news yesterday-FINALLY felt the baby! She (I'm saying she because that's what she is. If we go to the ultrasound on the 7th and she's a 'he', then I firmly believe that she grew a penis during the ultrasound visit---man, I'm gonna regret saying this if she's a boy...) gave me a couple good pokes while I was sitting at my desk yesterday. The first poke caught me off guard and I just sat there really still---then two more. Delightful.

I'm wearing my cute mat jeans today from Motherhood (HIGHWAY ROBBERY), a long-sleeve T with a short-sleeve on top, and my new black heel-boots---feeling quite spiffy-looking like a hot, knocked up lady. I had a client come in last night while I was meeting with my boss at the gym and she said, "Look what this girl has done to me!" She spun around and man, she looked gorgeous. She's gone from a tight size 12 to a VERY loose 10 and she is just looking magnificent. We met after her training session and she's signing up for another 20 1-hr sessions! I threw some free sessions in as a 'thank-you' for renewing with me and putting her faith in me. She's a doll to train. I could tell her to pull cars around the parking lot for an hour and her first response would be 'where do I start?'. It's that kind of motivation that gets results---you have to want it bad enough. When I'm on mat leave, we're going to try to meet up a couple times a week to workout together.

Hmmmm.... I think that's about it for today. I'm at my day job now and my next appointment is here. There's a thick cloud of stinky cologne wafting into my office and I've just confirmed that it's my associate-lucky me. Only 98 days left until I leave this pit for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter