This is the song that never ends...: 5 weeks, 4 days....

This is the song that never ends...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

5 weeks, 4 days....

.....awww heck,let's just call it 6 weeks!

I don't get the whole calculation-thing associated with pregnancy. I go on one website and it says I'm 6 weeks. I look in my little pregnancy journal (which, by the way, is the coolest thing ever invented) and it says I'm only in week 4. Bah. I wanna speed it up! Well, no I don't. I really do want to take my time and enjoy all of the little nuances.... but I want to do that when I'm between 13 and 24 weeks. I think that will be my prime time. Ahhh.... nevertheless.

I'm having a good day today. I ran out at lunch and picked up those EZ Travel bands or Seabands and plopped those suckers on around 12:30p today. Since then, not a hint of nausea. I think I may have found Dumbo's feather! I'm just thrilled! On a different note, I have been having some period-like cramping since Monday. It worries me slightly, but everyone I've talked to and all of the websites say that this is normal (especially when not accompanied by spotting) and that it's just my uterus expanding. Hmmmm.... I can't wait for next week. I was able to reschedule the ultrasound so that John can be there with me. Fingers-crossed that everything turns out okay.

Hmmmm.... kinda pooped and need to clean house. Check ya later.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM , Blogger PartTimeMom said...

    Hooray for Dumbo's feather!

    I'm crossing my fingers for your sonogram...and that the scheduling works out for you.

     
  • At 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ok, I will admit it.....what is Dumbo's feather????? No-one here knows.......

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter