This is the song that never ends...: "Whatcha gonna do with all that baby......

This is the song that never ends...

Friday, March 10, 2006

"Whatcha gonna do with all that baby......

.....all that baby inside your belly?" (Sung in the tune of Black Eyed Peas' 'My Hump') That just kills me. Thanks to someone from JustMommies.....

Feeling quite lovely today. I don't have to work at the gym tonight - just a quick haircut/trim and I actually get to go home after work....gasp! What is that? I don't understand....

I think J-love might pick up some veggie subs for dinner. I feel a little guilty about the lack of protein but I'm sure I'll get over it quickly when I take the first bite. :)

I think that's really it for now. I have a BodyPump class in the morning, a couple clients and then it's off to Detroit for some WoNdErFuL shopping. Michael's is having a 50% off sale on all of their silk floral and I've been wanting to make up a new dining room centerpiece. If I'm feeling particularly cheesy this weekend, I'll post a picture of it. Look out, Martha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter