This is the song that never ends...: Been MIA....

This is the song that never ends...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Been MIA....

....why have I been MIA, you ask? Well, it could have something to do with the fact that I'm working about 15 hours a day, 6 days a week.... argh.

I'm trying to free up my schedule a little bit more that I can enjoy this lovely, little phase in my life called 'Pregnancy'. The pregnancy seems to be going really well. I'm almost into my 15th week and I feel FABULOUS! I only had morning sickness for about 2-3 weeks and ever since then, I've been great.

I ended up taking the personal training job in an effort to do all I can to get away from this soul-sucking staffing agency environment. I'm trying to build up a hefty clientele so that when I go back to work, I'll be able to dive right into it. The only problem is that the money is pretty poopy. Most likely, I'll look for a part-time gig about 6 or so months after the kid is born and then do the personal training part-time also. We'll see.

My goal right now is to put my head down and plow through to June 30th-my goal for the last day of work.

More later.....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey your back, good to know you are still around and kicking....you sound very busy for a pregnant lady......remember to take time to care for yourself...a bit of unsolicited advise...:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
web counter